Skip to content
Alert: We no longer have a department fax machine.
Alert: If you need to send us a document please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rockland Youth Commission
How to Register
For the best browsing experience, please upgrade to
IE 9 or greater
Skip to nav
February Vacation "Fun Week"
This program is currently unavailable. Click
to view all of our current programs.
Join the Rockland Youth Commission during February Vacation!
Bring your snacks & lunch (please try to avoid peanut products)
Backpacks/Bags should be clearly marked and include nutritious snacks, lunch and drinks.
Dress according to the activity of the day. SNEAKERS ONLY! We spend free time in the gym playing games.
You have the option to attend all 4 days or single days.
: Activities planned will include arts & crafts, contests, games, movies and special events listed below:
: A day of gym games and activities pizza for lunch.
: Dave & Busters (Lunch Provided)
Lego Movie 2 (Popcorn Snack and Drink Provided)
Ice Cream Sunday Party, Gym games and more
Full Week Cost: $150.00
Day Rate: $45.00
Children 5 years of age must be in Kindergarten to attend the Full Day program
Extended hours available 7:30-9:00 am, Tuesday-Friday @ $5/child/morning or $20/wk
Afternoon hours are 3:00-5pm, Tuesday-Friday @ $10/child/day or $40/wk
Registration and Refund Information
- Registration: Student is only considered registered (and spot reserved) in a program once payment is received. Online registration & payment is the quickest and easiest way to secure a spot in a program. Registration is also accepted in our office and by mail on a first-come first-served basis.
- Refunds: There will be a $10 processing fee for all refunds/credits and all requests must be made at least 5 business days prior to the start of the program
- Age Requirement: Participants must be the minimum age for the program or turn that age within the first week of the program.
- Confirmations: Please keep a record of your registration. Confirmations are emailed as soon as your registration is processed; no further confirmations or reminders are provided.
- We ensure the safety of all participants in our programs. Therefore we hold the right to decline/remove any child from any program provided that the child is: 1)Potentially putting themselves at risk of injury, 2) Potentially putting others at risk of injury through their actions, or 3) Blatantly disregarding proper safety rules as set forth by the instructor of the program.
* Adjustments and discounts will be applied during checkout if applicable. *
Return to Programs
View All Activities