Ways to Register
Online, or Walk-in. Payment MUST be received at time of registration.
We cannot hold spaces for classes.
ONLINE: MASTER CARD, VISA AND DISCOVER ACCEPTED!
WALK-IN: ONLY CASH OR CHECKS ACCEPTED
Please make checks payable to Town of Rockland
Address: 394 Union St., Rockland 02370
PROGRAM REGISTRATION FAQ’s
Q: How can I register for a program?
A: Registering can be done online with these simple steps:
Q: Can I get a registration form in the office?
- Visit www.rocklandrec.org
- Find the program you would like to register for, and click on "Please Log In to Register."
- If you have an account, proceed to the next step. If you do not have an account, you will need to register for one. Your information is protected, and it's free.
- Click on the participant's name in your household. If you do not see your household member's name, click on "Add Member to Your Household"
- Add the item to your member’s cart. You will receive an alert that says “Success! Item successfully added.”
- Click on “View Cart”
- Read the disclaimer, and check the box at the bottom of the screen and click continue.
- Choose whether you would like to pay online or pay in the office.
- Complete the proper form, and you’re all set!
A: The Rockland Youth Commission Department is doing their part to go GREEN! Also, online services are a more convenient and efficient way of distributing and regulating program registrations.
Q: I don’t have a credit card. How do I pay?
A: You can pay by cash, check, or money order in the office. We are located at 394 Union St. Rockland, MA 02370. Please note all check should be made out to the Town of Rockland.
Q: I am a resident, but I have a family member who is not a resident who is staying with me for the summer. Can I sign them up as a resident?
A: No. If they are not a resident, they need to be registered as a non-resident. Some of our programs have a different non-resident price.
Q: I found a program, and I would like to enroll my child. My child turns the minimum age limit the week after the program starts. Can I still enroll my child?
A: No. Age limits are decided upon by the instructor or the Town of Rockland.
Q: I registered for a program, but it was canceled. Why was it canceled?
A: Most programs are canceled due to low enrollment. To prevent this from happening in the future, we suggest signing up at least two weeks prior to the start of the program.
Q: Will it be offered again in the future?
A: Possibly! If you feel that there is a need for a particular program in our community, feel free to contact our office at 781-871-1730 or email youth@rockland – ma.gov