Rockland Fall Festival Application
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Rockland Fall Festival
If you haven't reached out to the Rockland Market manager (Alyson) please email her before applying. firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Union Street Rockland
Date: Sept 30,2023
Rented Seller Space
We will be closing ½ mile of Union Street from North Ave. to Linden Street from vehicles. Each seller will receive an assigned spot mapped out and emailed by the organizer.
- Rented seller space sizes will vary as we need to be positioned on side walk so the street access can open up quick after the event.
- Sellers must keep their products within their rented and assigned space.
- All sellers are responsible for personal booth set-up.
- Vehicles will be allowed to off load then asked to move off of Union Street by 12:00 SHARP
- Sellers cannot have vehicle access to Union st from 12:00-5:30
- Police and Highway will be clearing the street promptly starting at 5pm. We ask that you clear the street as timely as possible. You may use the side walk but the street will be clear swiftly
- Subletting rented sellers space is NOT permitted unless authorized by Market Manger Alyson
- The Market Manager is responsible for overseeing all activities at the market; all sellers must comply with managers requests.
- Sellers are expected to supply their own tables, chairs, canopies/tents, trash barrels, etc
- Seller is responsible for clearing rented space before leaving the market for the day.
- The Rockland Fall Festival is a “Carry In/Carry Out” . Sellers may not leave behind or dispose of packing/merchandising materials.
- All processed food sellers must contact the Board of Health (781-871- 1874 x1005) Attn Delshaune Flipp. Farms, gardeners with un-cut produce and honey are exempt.
- For propane tank permit Contact Deputy Chief Tom Heaney at the Rockland Fire Dept. There is not fee for a 1 day permit. If you would like a year permit the fee is $50
Sellers that offer food items (processed) must contact Delshaune Flipp Rockland Board of Health to obtain any permits that may be required. Please contact @ 781-871-1874 ext. 1005 or by e-mailing email@example.com.
For propane tank permit contact the Rockland Fire Dept. Deputy Chief Heaney can give you can free 1 day permit or a 1 year permit for $50
Rockland Fire Dept 781-878-2123 Fax 781-982-0302
Fall Festival is on Union Street and exposed to outdoor conditions. A canopy is NOT necessary but if you choose to use one you must secure or weight it to avoid accidents in a crowded event like this.
- Sellers are responsible for supplying their own weighted canopy, table and chairs.
- Canopies must be in good working condition and weighted down to the ground with sandbags/weights to keep the canopy firmly anchored to the ground.
Rented space is reserved ONLY after application is complete and payment is received by Rockland Recreation Office 394 Union Street. If you have not been in contact with Alyson before you apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm.
If you prefer to pay by check:
(check payable to Town of Rockland)
Rockland Recreation ATTN: Rockland Fall Festival
394 Union Street
Rockland MA 02370
(Note: this is not the town hall)
Cancellations, Refunds & Termination
- Fall Festival will not have a rain date. Refunds will be issued if weather is too hazardous (thunder lighting) to proceed with events. Rain is not considered hazardous
- Rockland Markets and Fall Festival will not tolerate hate speech of any kind, racism, bullying, aggressions, sexual harassment or harassment of any kind and will result in immediate termination of contract removal of seller with no refund.
-We will need 3 weeks notice for cancellation or no refund will be issued
Please note that payment through this website will be a 3.5% Service fee paid to the Credit Card processing company.
If you wish to register and pay by check then please contact the market Manager