Do Not checkout if you have not been in contact with the Market Manager Alyson.
Rockland Farmers Market Food Truck Registration 2022
Location: 146 Hingham St Rockland
Dates: 6/11, 6/25, 7/9, 7/23, 8/6, 8/20, 9/10, 9/24, 10/8, 10/22
Fall Festival 10/1 is a separate event
Single Day: $100
Truck spot is not confirmed until payment is received
Face Mask Requirement :
While there is no face mask requirement for outdoor spaces if you are not vaccinated we encourage you to wear a face covering at all times.
Food Truck Space
We are restricted to placing any vehicle on outer edge of the field so you will be placed by Market Manager's assistant in the order you arrive at the field.
- Trucks will need to be ready to serve by noon and stay in place until market closes at 4pm. If patrons are still hanging around someone from the market team will guide you out safely
- Food vendors need to have at least 1 trash barrel available near there spot and are responsible for taking trash with them
- You are responsible for leaving your space clean. No dumping of waste. Obviously water and ice are fine but no oil or waste of any sort.
- Any extra vehicles will need to park in vendor parking as to not clog up parking in the main lot
- The market manager is responsible for overseeing all activities at the market; all vendors must comply with market managers requests
Food vendors must contact Delshaune Flipp from Rockland Board of Health to obtain any permits that may be required. Please contact @ 781-871-1874 ext. 1005 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For propane tank permit contact the Rockland Fire Dept. Deputy Chief Heaney can give you can free 1 day permit or a 1 year permit for $50
Rockland Fire Dept 781-878-2123 Fax 781-982-0302
Rockland Farmers Market is located at Hartsuff Park and exposed to outdoor conditions. Please consider this if you choose to set up a canopy
- Canopies must be in good working condition and weighted down to the ground with sandbags/weights to keep the canopy firmly anchored to the ground.
Rented space will be reserved after application is complete and payment is received by Rockland Recreation Office located at 394 Union Street. If you have not been in contact with Alyson before you apply please email email@example.com to confirm.
If you prefer to pay by check:
(check payable to Town of Rockland)
Rockland Recreation ATTN: RFM Fall Festival
394 Union Street
Rockland MA 02370
(Note: this is not the town hall)
Cancellations, Refunds & Termination
- Rockland Farmers Market will not have a rain date. Refunds will be issued if weather is to hazardous to proceed with events.
- Rockland Farmers Market will not tolerate hate speech of any kind, racism, bullying, aggressions, sexual harassment or harassment of any kind and will result in immediate termination of contract removal of seller with no refund.
Please note that payment through this website will be a 3.5% Service fee paid to the Credit Card processing company.
If you wish to register and pay by check then please contact the market Manager