Rockland Winter Market Vendor Registration
NOTE: Do not submit payment unless Alyson has personally sent you a link to this application. Only apply for date previous agreed upon by organizer.
Location: 394 Union Street Rockland Community Center Gym
Dates: 11/13 & 11/27
Location: Rockland Council on Aging 317 Plain St.
Dates: 12/11 & 12/18
Single Day: $35
Face Mask Requirement :
While there is no face mask requirement if you are not vaccinated we encourage you to wear a face covering at all times.
Rented Seller Space
Each seller will receive an assigned spot mapped out and emailed by the organizer.
- Rented seller spaces are 10’ we do not supply table or chair.
- All sellers are responsible for personal table and set up.
- Vehicles will be allowed to off load then asked to move to an allowed vendor parking area.
- Sellers should be set up and ready to sell by 10:00 AM (doors will be open by 9:00 for set up) and will keep all products set-up until 2pm
- Subletting rented sellers space is NOT permitted.
- The Market Manager is responsible for overseeing all activities at the market; all sellers must comply with managers requests.
- Sellers are expected to supply their own tables, chairs, trash barrels, etc
- Seller is responsible for clearing rented space before leaving the market for the day.
- The Rockland Market is a “Carry In/Carry Out”. Sellers may not leave behind or dispose of packing/merchandising materials.
- All processed food sellers must contact the Board of Health (781-871- 1874 x1005) Attn Delshaune Flipp.
- For propane tank permit Contact Deputy Chief Tom Heaney at the Rockland Fire Dept. There is not fee for a 1 day permit. If you would like a year permit the fee is $50
Sellers that offer food items (processed) must contact Delshaune Flipp Rockland Board of Health to obtain any permits that may be required. Please contact @ 781-871-1874 ext. 1005 or by e-mailing email@example.com.
For propane tank permit contact the Rockland Fire Dept. Deputy Chief Heaney can give you can free 1 day permit or a 1 year permit for $50
Rockland Fire Dept 781-878-2123 Fax 781-982-0302
Rented space will be reserved after application is complete and payment is received by online payment here or check sent to Rockland Recreation Office located at 394 Union Street. If you have not been in contact with Alyson before you apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm.
(check payable to Town of Rockland)
Rockland Recreation ATTN: Rockland Markets
394 Union Street
Rockland MA 02370
(Note: this is not the town hall)
Cancellations, Refunds & Termination
- Rockland Winter Markets will not have a rain date as there are being held indoors. Refunds will be issued if weather is to hazardous to proceed with events.
- Rockland Winter Market will not tolerate hate speech of any kind, racism, bullying, aggressions, sexual harassment or harassment of any kind and will result in immediate termination of contract removal of seller with no refund.
Please note that payment through this website will be a 3.5% Service fee paid to the Credit Card processing company.
If you wish to register and pay by check then please contact the market Manager