This program is designed for fun!! Rockland High School Player Billy McGuire will be running this program.
Middle School participants will be taught the rules the first session. We will be teaching drill & skill as well as playing games.
Elementary School participants will begin as an introduction to the game. As the program continues and the children become more familiar with the game, they will play in game situations and even games.
Fighting/Dropping equipment in order to instigate a fight is prohibited at all times. Players who attempt to initial a fight will be immediately ejected. Players who push/shove/check will be ejected immediately.
Helmet & Water (Bike helmet is ok), chin and elbow guards.
Please Provide your child with the following:
Mask Requirement - While this program is outside no mask will be required when playing. If this program moves to an inside program then we will require the use of mask following the CDC, DESE & Guidelines for children. Should your child have a medical condition that would require them not to wear a mask please submit a doctors note to the Recreation Office.
It is up to the parents discretion if your child wears the Goggles, but a Helmet will be mandatory in all games played. One of the injury's we see the most with Floor Hockey is getting hit in the head or eye with the ball or stick.
Registration & Refund Information
- Registration: Student is only considered registered (and spot reserved) in a program once payment is received. Online registration & payment is the quickest and easiest way to secure a spot in a program. Registration is also accepted in our office and by mail on a first-come first-served basis.
- Refunds: There will be a $10 processing fee for all refunds/credits and all requests must be made at least 5 business days prior to the start of the program.
- Age Requirement: Participants must be the minimum age for the program or turn that age within the first week of the program.
- Confirmations: Please keep a record of your registration. Confirmations are emailed as soon as your registration is processed; no further confirmations or reminders are provided.
- We ensure the safety of all participants in our programs. Therefore we hold the right to decline/remove any child from any program provided that the child is: 1)Potentially putting themselves at risk of injury, 2) Potentially putting others at risk of injury through their actions, or 3) Blatantly disregarding proper safety rules as set forth by the instructor of the program.